As the Curriculum Specialist for The Pique Lab, you’ll develop and write quality curriculum within your assigned area of expertise (Chemistry or Physics or Lower Secondary Science).
Your goal will be to research and apply the best studying practices in order to create a series of highly sought-after revision material.
Your success will help thousands of students learn Science easier, better & faster, while developing your personal brand as a curriculum expert.
Reporting to the Academic Director, you’ll work closely with different stakeholders (teachers, creatives and administrative personnel) and be responsible for:
We’d love to have a chat with you if you meet the following criteria:
1) Meticulous, Detail-oriented & Independent: These are important traits that are required in this role. Please apply only if you consider yourself to have these traits.
2) Strong Background in Your Area Of Expertise: You should have a strong understanding in Chemistry OR Physics OR Lower Secondary Science, especially the O Level Track. We prefer candidates who have taught students or developed curriculum for the above target segment.
3) Self-driven To Help Students Succeed Academically: You are ideally someone who is inclined towards a backend academic role. You know how to study smart & is motivated to impart your wisdom to others.
4) Strong Perseverance: You must be committed to mastery and be willing to put in the hard work to learn as much as possible. It’s common to expect putting in extra hours during the training phase to get your fundamentals right. Trust me, it’ll pay off eventually.
5) Full Commitment To Your Deliverables: Once we have set our milestones together with you, we expect you to stick to them & deliver them faithfully and conscientiously.
At The Pique Lab, we ask a lot of our employees, which is why we give so much in return to help you succeed professionally:
1) Competitive Remuneration: For entry-level team members, you can expect to draw a salary between S$3,000 to S$4,200 a month within the first year of employment. Team members who have proven to be capable were able to earn their promotion to Senior Curriculum Design Specialist within 2 years and also achieved performance bonuses of 3 months and more. We also cover your CPF when you join our team.
2) Mentorship & Regular Feedback: We want all of our team members to succeed and that includes you. We like to work with team members who can take criticism well & are driven to create better versions of themselves.
3) Abundant Career Progression Opportunities: Your performance and potential will be evaluated regularly to assess your suitability. There will also be flexibility for movement to other positions within the academic team, so long as you satisfy the requirements of the role.
4) Company Socials: We celebrate birthdays over awesome food & drinks and we travel abroad for team retreats. Meals during school holidays are also fully taken care of by the company.
5) Medical & Dental Benefits: No one in our team should ever worry about the cost behind seeing a general practitioner or a dentist. We will take care of the tab during your downtime & help you get back on your feet.
6) Unlimited Snacks & Drinks: Feeling peckish? We have a wide galore of snacks and drinks in our fully-stocked pantry for you to enjoy.