If you asked us what The Pique Lab experience is, we’d liken it to the Disney experience: Always magical. Always delightful.
If you’re a customer service professional who believes that companies can create a consistently delightful customer experience even during the most challenging circumstances, you may be the Customer Experience Analyst we’re looking for!
[About Our Team]
At The Pique Lab, we’re on a mission to create the best Math & Science learning experience for students aged 9 to 16 in Singapore. Our lessons are meticulously crafted based on pedagogical research, data-driven methodologies and have one overarching goal: to make learning fun, shorten learning curves and help students develop a genuine appreciation for Math & Science.
Over the past decade, we've grown from a pair of co-founders to a diverse team of over 100 team members across 10 departments. Our proprietary learning methodology and examination-centric materials have helped more than 20,000 students ace their examinations.
Our headquarters is in Singapore, with remote teams in China, India, Malaysia and Philippines. We take pride in our open, fast-paced and flat organisational structure where every team member is valued for their skills and competencies, not just their job titles.
We are looking for an empathetic and analytical Customer Experience Analyst who can help us elevate our customer experience as we scale and work together with more parents and students!
As our Customer Experience Analyst, you’ll be a key player in a strong-knit Customer Care team where you will have ample career progression opportunities to help shape a service culture that you can take pride in.
As you progress with us, you'll work towards a trainer role which will allow you to share your service skills and mentor fellow Customer Care professionals to unlock new personal and professional growth.
For a start, you’ll be involved in these 3 key growth areas:
1. Customer Management:
- Develop a deep understanding of our courses to make appropriate recommendations to our customers: You’ll learn about the key takeaways and frequently asked questions of each course. Don’t worry: you’re not expected to hard-sell our programmes and there are no pesky sales targets to hit!
- Deliver an enjoyable customer experience through our various communication channels: 95% of our communications are digital (WhatsApp messages, phone calls and emails) and 5% are in-person at our front desk
2. Service Excellence Management:
- Monitor and resolve escalated customer issues effectively: Customer experience is central to The Pique Lab experience. With your understanding of our internal processes, policies and customer requests, you’ll be involved in managing the occasional escalated cases to ensure win-win outcomes for both our customers and the company in a timely manner.
- Analyse and establish root causes of common and unique customer-related issues and solutions: Designing effective customer solutions in The Pique Lab would require a comprehensive understanding of how our customers think and behave while manoeuvring our policies strategically. You’ll be required to coordinate with internal stakeholders to understand possible root causes of common and unique customer-related issues, propose viable, customer-centric solutions and document these scenarios for training purposes.
3. Recruitment & Training:
We believe in working with the best talents and investing in our team members’ growth.
Once you’ve learnt the ropes, you’ll be involved in recruiting potential Customer Care candidates and mentoring our team members to develop the requisite skills and knowledge they need to deliver positive customer experiences efficiently and consistently.
[💪🏻 Stretch Goal] Customer Experience Design:
Once we unlock certain growth targets together, you may have the opportunity to work alongside our management in improving our customer experiences at scale. As a stretch goal, you may get to:
- Propose strategic improvements to optimise customer experience: You’ll be actively involved in analysing our existing customer service processes and identifying common customer pain points and opportunities for improvement in customer interactions.
- Gather meaningful data-driven insights: We’re huge believers in making data-driven insights to drive business growth. To help ensure that we’re able to maintain a consistently delightful customer experience as we scale, you’ll get to participate in establishing and tracking key performance indicators (KPIs) and service level requirements.
[You, Our Ideal Customer Experience Analyst]
[Skills & Experience]
- Strong Communication Skills: You should be able to communicate effectively in written and spoken English. (We don’t need you to speak in Queen’s English. You will be fine so long as your grammar is accurate and you sound comprehensible.)
- Prior Relevant Working Experience: You should ideally have at least 3 years of working experience in a client-facing role, either as a senior individual contributor or a junior people manager.
- [BONUS] Prior Experience In Escalation Management: You’re able to de-escalate challenging situations through the use of empathy, active listening and the formulation of sound solutions to manage our customers’ expectations.
- [BONUS] You get extra brownie points if you’ve played a pivotal role in analysing, designing and elevating customer experiences.
- Highly Empathetic: You have a flair for connecting with different types of people and making them feel heard.
- Strong Attention To Detail: You’ll be working with a team that prides itself on creating a personalised experience for our customers. You’re skilled in working with a huge amount of datasets to attend to each customer’s unique concerns conscientiously.
- Strong Leadership Skills: You believe in nurturing your team members to uphold a consistent customer service experience across the team and you’re prepared to work towards training and managing future team members.
- Strong Analytical Skills: You’re proficient in spotting discrepancies and deep-diving into issues to understand their root causes.
- Market Competitive Remuneration Starting From S$3,200 to S$3,800/month: To be fully transparent, our initial offer depends on our assessment of your attitude, aptitude, along with any relevant skills & experience that you can bring to the table. Subsequently, your income grows depending on the scope of responsibilities and impact you bring to the team.
- Annual Performance Bonus (… up to 3 months bonus for outstanding performers!)
- Mentorship, Hands-on Process Improvements & Regular Feedback
- Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits
- Technology Benefits
- Up to 16 Days of Paid Vacation Leaves
- Paid Birthday Leave
- Paid Marriage Leaves
- Paid Compassionate Leaves
- Time-Off From Work For Errands
- Wellness Breaks
- Fully-Stocked Pantry
- Free Meals on selected school holidays & weekends
- Company Socials (On top of team socials!)
- Fruity Fridays Care Packages
- Office Location: 10 Jalan Serene, #02-20, Serene Centre, Singapore 258748 (3-Minute Walk From CC19/DT9: Botanic Gardens MRT)
- Attire: Business Casual
- Working Arrangement: Fully Onsite
- Work Days: 5-day Work Week, 40-Hour Workweek
- 2 Weekdays: 12PM to 7PM
- 2 Weekdays: 12PM to 9PM (includes 1-hour dinner break)
- 1 Weekend: 8AM to 7PM (includes 1-hour lunch break)