Do You Enjoy Helping Others & Creating A Fantastic Customer Experience?
Do you want to be part of a fast-growing education company that offers a plethora of career progression opportunities? Are you someone who is systematic, efficient and meticulous?
If your answers are “Yes” to the above questions, we’ve an excellent opportunity for you.
[About Our Company]
Our team is on a mission to create the best learning experience when it comes to Science tuition.
We're constantly pushing back against traditional teaching practices that no longer work as well in this day and age. Lessons at The Pique Lab are designed based on pedagogical research, data-driven methodologies and has a purpose: they infuse plenty of joy in learning, shorten learning curves and help students develop a genuine appreciation for Science.
Over the past 8 years, we have helped over 10,000 students ace their Science examinations using our proprietary learning methodology and examination-centric materials, delivered by over 60+ team members across 10 departments.
Aside from having fun and highly effective lessons, we are often known among parents for our fantastic customer experience. Think of us as a 5* concierge service: we're professional, highly efficient and empathetic.
We are looking for full-time Customer Relations Associates to help serve our fast-growing community of students. You’ll join our team at a key moment in our growth as we rapidly expand in Singapore.
As our Customer Relations Associate, you are the mouthpiece of our brand. You're expected to actively connect with parents within our community & help them with what they need.
During your career with us, you will pick up valuable skills in Communication, User Experience Design, Digital Marketing and Data Protection. For ambitious and capable team members, we’re also happy to groom you to become part of our management team where you develop and manage other team members.
As a progressive organisation, we invest heavily in technology & have been successful at automating plenty of workflows. When you join us as a Customer Relations Associate, we’re NOT going to put you in a traditional ‘receptionist’ role where you sit there and wait for things to happen. Instead, we’ll work together with you to hustle and make things better.
We're looking for a self-motivated individual who is capable of taking care of our customers' needs and develop our community into a prosperous one:
- Deliver an enjoyable and smooth frontdesk experience for our customers
- Be well-versed with the organisation’s products to provide appropriate recommendations to customers
- Attend to feedback and enquiries professionally and resolve any issue/complaints that are raised
- Assist with the fulfilment of e-commerce orders and inventory management
- Assist the digital marketing team in the smooth execution of customer acquisition campaigns
[The Type Of Person We're Looking For]
We’d love to have a chat with you if you meet the following criteria:
- Strong Communication Skills: You should be able to communicate effectively with our customers in written & spoken English. (We don’t need you to speak in Queen’s English. You will be fine so long as your grammar is accurate and you sound comprehensible.)
- Results-Focused, Patient & Understanding: Dealing with customers with varied expectations is part and parcel of the job. Each and every customer is unique & we need team members who are patient and understanding.
- Strong Perseverance: You must be committed to mastery and be willing to put in the hard work to learn as much as possible. We'll work with you to gain the skills you need, but we can't clap with one hand!
- Commitment To The Role: You should be able to commit to working three weekdays and two weekends. The best part about our working arrangement is that you get to sleep in or run your errands & start your day at 12PM on weekdays!
Good To Have:
- Intense Passion In What You Do: You should ideally have an unwavering commitment towards delivering an amazing customer experience.
- Prior Customer Service Experience: A background in Marketing, Communications, Business or Public Relations is preferred. If you've prior experience managing a frontdesk in an education, medical, fitness, retail or hospitality environment, that’s a huge plus.
[How We Take Care Of You]
- Competitive Remuneration
- Annual Performance Bonus (… up to 4 months bonus for outstanding performers!)
- Career Progression Opportunities (We're on a fast-growth trajectory. If you're a stellar performer and are up for it, you can be promoted to a managerial position in under 2 years!)
- Mentorship, Training & Regular Feedback
- Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits
- Technology Benefits
- Paid Leaves (including Compassionate Leave!)
- Time-off From Work For Errands
- Fully-stocked Pantry
- Free Meals on selected school holidays and weekends
- Company Socials
- Work From Home Care Packages
- Office Location: 10 Jalan Serene, #02-20, Serene Centre, Singapore 258748 (3-Minute Walk From CC19/DT9: Botanic Gardens MRT)
- Attire: Business Casual
- Working Arrangement: Semi-Flexi (mix of work-from-home & office depending on business needs)
- Work Days: 5-day Work Week
- 1 Weekday: 12PM to 7PM
- 2 Weekdays: 12PM to 9PM (includes 1-hour dinner break)
- 2 Weekends: 8AM to 4PM & 8AM to 7PM (includes 1-hour lunch break)