Here’s what your dream internship looks like: You’re a dynamic and detail-oriented Customer Satisfaction Advocate who paves the way for our students and parents to enjoy meaningful learning experiences with us. You find joy in problem-solving, learning a wide variety of key business functions, and making lasting connections with our community.
If that sounds like the perfect growth opportunity for you, you might be the next Customer Relations Intern we’re looking for!
[About Our Team]
At The Pique Lab, we’re on a mission to create the best learning experience for students aged 9 to 16 in Singapore. Our lessons are meticulously crafted based on pedagogical research, data-driven methodologies and have one overarching goal: to make learning fun, shorten learning curves and help students develop a genuine appreciation for learning.
Over the past decade, we've grown from a pair of co-founders to a diverse team of over 80 team members across 10 departments. Our proprietary learning methodology and examination-centric materials have helped more than 20,000 students ace their examinations.
Our headquarters is in Singapore, with additional offices in China, Philippines and Malaysia. We take pride in our open, fast-paced and flat organisational structure where every team member is valued for their skills and competencies, not just their job titles.
As our Customer Relations Intern, you have the opportunity to:
- Receive structured mentorship and training to build transferrable skills and grow into a confident and effective communicator and problem solver.
- Join our vibrant, close-knit Customer Care team that is the pillar of The Pique Lab: Our Customer Care team members pride themselves on delivering a consistently exceptional customer service experience across different platforms to our community.
- Use tech to work productively and deliver high-quality customer service experiences: As a progressive organisation, we invest heavily in technology and have been successful at automating plenty of workflows. You will not be taking on a traditional ‘receptionist’ role where you sit there and wait for things to happen - you make things happen.
To become a highly empathetic and adaptable Customer Relations professional, you will go through our structured mentorship and training programme, which will help you grow in these areas:
- Professional Customer Experience Delivery: Learn to deliver an enjoyable, high-quality customer experience through a variety of channels such as front desk, WhatsApp texts, calls and emails. You will learn the best practices of attending to every customer’s enquiries empathetically and professionally while strengthening your communication skills.
- Proficient Course Recommendations and Policy Advice: At The Pique Lab, we don't subscribe to hard-selling or set sales targets for you. As our Customer Relations Intern, you will develop a holistic understanding of our courses and policies, and the true needs of our customers, which will empower you to make the most appropriate recommendations and policy advice to solve their challenges.
- Wide Exposure To Key Operation Functions: You will get to learn the ropes of how we run things on the ground smoothly by assisting in critical school administration tasks (such as course registrations and changes in class arrangements), front desk and backend operations.
Outstanding interns who have gone through The Pique Lab’s Customer Relations Internship programme can look forward to a potential full-time career with us. We actively work with our full-time Customer Relations Associates to chart their career progression trajectory where they can explore managerial roles with us.
[You, Our Ideal Customer Relations Intern]
We’re looking for candidates with the following qualities:
- Strong Communication Skills: You must be able to communicate effectively in written and spoken English.
- Strong Attention To Detail: Working with a huge amount of data is part and parcel of a Customers Relations profession. You are someone who is unfazed by different requests and information and is able to manage them effectively.
- A Knack For Multi-Tasking: As a Customer Relations Intern, you will be involved on the ground from Day 1. To gain the skills you need to succeed in this role, you will be immersed in a fast-paced and dynamic environment where multitasking is key.
- Self-Motivated: Your growth matters to us. To reap the full benefits of our Customer Relations Internship, we'll work with you to gain the skills you need to succeed in this role – and you must be willing to learn as much as possible from us!
Good To Have:
- Prior Customer Service Experience: A background in Marketing, Communications, Customer Service, Business or Public Relations is preferred. If you've prior experience managing a front desk in an education, medical, fitness, retail or hospitality environment, that’s a huge plus!
- [Biggest Takeaway] Mentorship, Training and Regular Feedback
- Abundant Career Advancement Opportunities
- Competitive Remuneration, including a base salary (up to $1,500/ month)
- Productivity and Tech Benefits (34" External Display, Apple Equipment and Peripherals)
- Time-off From Work For Errands
- Fully-stocked Pantry
- Free Meals on selected school holidays and weekends
- Company Socials (On top of team socials!)
- Care Packages
- Office Location: 10 Jalan Serene, #02-20, Serene Centre, Singapore 258748 (3-Minute Walk From CC19/DT9: Botanic Gardens MRT)
- Attire: Business Casual
- Working Arrangement: Fully Onsite
- Internship Commitment: 6 Months (able to sync with any polytechnic’s internship period)
- Work Days: 5-day Work Week, 40-Hour Workweek
- 1 Weekday: 12PM to 7PM
- 2 Weekdays: 12PM to 9PM (includes 1-hour dinner break)
- 2 Weekends: 8AM to 4PM & 8AM to 7PM (includes 1-hour lunch break)
This job has now closed
You can find more jobs over on our careers page.
See More Jobs